July 26, 2007

Ring Dancer's Destiny has arrived





Yesterday I got my FLE's (final line edits) but nothing prepared me for to day when I saw that my book was listed on the Cerridwen Press Website as a new release.
It's a dream come true and when it comes out in print, I will be even happier.

I have to tell you that my Editor who lives and works in Australia, was up until 4am her time to make sure my (and other releases) got out on time. She is immeasurably wonderful. The next edits for my collaborative effort FIREBRAND with renowned author Kathye Quick will be starting soon so I am looking straight ahead and will keep on going.






1 comment:

Dee Savoy said...

Patt,

I'm looking forward to getting my copy! And I'm coming to NJ to get it autographed. Hehe. You better make sure those deer stay in the woods this time, though. Nearly scared me to death.

All the best,
Dee